- Emotional Fitness: Mental Health understanding and Emotional Hygiene, First Aid and Triage
- Stress Fitness: Stress understanding and Stress Hygiene, First Aid and Triage
- R U OK? Introduction to recognising and responding to mental health and wellbeing challenges
- Conquering the Working Week? Personal stock take and ways to get unstuck and move in valued direction
- ACT: Introduction to Acceptance and Commitment Training (Psychological Flexibility)
- Personality Smart: An introduction to 4 popular personality profiles: The Enneagram, The Big Five Personality Traits, The Five Love Languages and Holland Occupational Themes.
Merilyn has run mental health and wellbeing seminars for local government and corporates including Auburn Local Council, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Insight Technology, Healthworks Corporate, Bartier Perry Lawyers and Transurban Group.
The seminar was great and we had a lot of people fill out the surveys. Merilyn was very insightful and entertaining and came up with many examples and useful tips. I have had a few staff ask if they could get a copy of her slides. Bartier Perry Lawyers Marketing Co-ordinator