- Habit Smart #1 can be customised for Years 9, 10, 11 and 12 students.
- Sessions are 90 minutes to 2 hours negotiable with timetable.
- Sessions are run for girls and boys separately or together.
- Anonymous surveys completed by students in the weeks prior to the session allow customisation
- Includes: response to survey concerns, staff consultation, multimedia content, current research, adolescent development & popular culture considerations and student participation.
Habit Smart #1: Lack of Sleep, Social Media Overuse, Procrastination & Prolonged Worry is based on research with hundreds of high school students who identify these four unhelpful habits. The Smart Habits Hexagon model teaches protective and curative responses to these habits.
- Your Habits: enabling & disabling habits, how habits form, model for smart choices
- Your Values and Goals: motivation and direction for smart habits
- Effectiveness Habits: Procrastination, Technology management, Alcohol &Other Drugs, Self Soothing Behaviours
- Relational Habits: Communication, Boundaries and Social Media
- Physical Health Habits: Sleep, Exercise and Nutrition
- Mental Health Habits – Worry/anxiety, Positive Psychology and Mindfulness
Full seminar outline can be viewed and fees discussed upon request.