- Habit Smart #2 can be customised for Years 9, 10, 11 and 12 students.
- Sessions are 90 minutes to 2 hours negotiable with timetable.
- Anonymous surveys completed by students in the weeks prior to the session allow customisation.
- Includes response to survey concerns, staff consultation, multimedia content, current research, adolescent development & popular culture considerations and student participation.
Habit Smart #2: Alcohol and Other Drugs and On Line Gaming, Gambling & Porn is based on current adolescent sociological, psychological and developmental research as well as surveys conducted with hundreds of high school students who identify these as their most disabling or disruptive habits. The Leisure Habit Hexagon teaches an understanding of the reasons for and the effects of these habits as well as possible protective and curative responses.
- Your Habits: context, choices and identity.
- Your Values: motivation and goals.
- Alcohol: reasons and effects, now and later.
- Illicit drugs: dope, ecstasy, meth, cocaine, traded prescription meds
- Online: gaming, gambling and pornography
- Taking Action: protective and curative
Full seminar outline and fees can be discussed upon request.