This Personality Smart seminar gives an introduction to 4 of the most popular personality profiles or tests. Personality describes the way people predictably behave in the world. People are fascinated about the way they themselves think, feel and behave and also about the varied ways others respond. Understanding the reality of individual differences is helpful for self regulation and relationships.
The Personality Smart seminar is presented using the Personality Hexagon:
- Individual Differences: self and others; nature and nurture
- The Enneagram of Personality
- The Five Love Languages
- The Big Five Personality Traits
- Holland Occupational Themes
- Implications for work/ study and relationships