- The Party Smart Seminar can be tailored for Years 9, 10, 11 or 12 students. (Schoolies Smart Seminar is designed for Yr 12 celebrating and socialising)
- The seminar is 90 to 120 minutes negotiable with timetable.
- Sessions are run for girls and boys separately or together.
- Optional: anonymous surveys can be done in the month prior to inform the session.
- Includes: response to survey concerns, staff consultation, multimedia content, adolescent development & popular culture considerations, current research and student participation.
Six dimensions of Party/ Gathering Intelligence are discussed:
- Socialising: celebrating and relaxing benefits
- Conversation: meeting new people
- Alcohol & Other Drugs: harm avoidance and minimisation
- Risky behaviours: hook up sex and skylarking
- Social media: managing the 24/7 party
- Hosting or attending: practical advice and parent agreements
Full seminar outline can be viewed and fees discussed upon request.
NSW Police Party Advice informs the Party Smart Seminar.