- The Schoolies Smart Seminar is designed for Yr 12 students anticipating their end of school celebrations.
- The session is approximately 90 minutes negotiable with timetable.
- Sessions run for girls and boys separately or together.
- Optional: anonymous survey done the month prior to inform the session.
- Includes response to survey concerns, staff consultation, multimedia content, current information & student participation.
Three dimensions of Schoolies Intelligence are discussed:
- Smart about moving towards and through the HSC.
- Smart about destination information, group planning & pre determined decisions around drugs, alcohol, sex, money, friends, parental contact.
- Smart and safe about new choices, behaviour, relationships and the Law.
Full seminar outline can be viewed and fees discussed upon request.